Here is a link to this meal plan click here readjusted with some of the recipes.
I have gone clean for a month. No refined sugars, no cheats. I already do most of the clean eating style but sometimes I turn a blind eye to hidden sugars and salt. I also like to chow down on Sundays. This month of focused eating will be great, I already feel better and my taste is coming back. Normal whole foods become more flavorful and enticing when sugars and salts are avoided. I also feel much more energetic and my weekly head aches go away. I had to clean up my meal plans and take out some of the hidden sugars.
Here is the Clean Eating Menu for the next two weeks. I will have the download link up for the pdf in a few days which includes recipes, correct measurements, brands and shopping lists.
Two Week Meal Plan
Green protein smoothie
Day 1-Raspberry cinnamon oatmeal and eggs
Day2- Spinach egg breakfast
Day 3-Kashi cereal and scramble
Greek yogurt, berries and kashi bar
Day1-Lime chicken, black beans and brown rice
Day2-Chicken avocado whole wheat sandwich
Day 3-Grilled chicken wrap
1- fruit, raw veggies and string cheese,
2- fruit, raw veggies with protein dip option
-Turkey chili pie (crockpot)
-Savory lime and cilantro chicken fajitas
-Grilled salmon and sweet potato
-Clean Minestrone soup (crock pot)
-Easy Tandoori chicken
-Lemon zest and chicken stir fry
If you are unfamiliar with how the meals work here is a brief overview:
- There are 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and 3 snacks (pre/post workout, and two more midmeal snacks)
- Each meal and snack is around 250 calories (exact measurements and recipes will be posted with the download) except for the dinner meals those are usually 300.
- Each meal contains a lean protein and complex carbohydrate.
- Eat every 2-3 hours
- Breakfast is the biggest meal as far as content and fullness goes
- Snacks are quick grabs and are repeated daily
- Both breakfast and lunch have a rotational system. You repeat back every 3rd day.
- There are seven dinners including one left over dinner where you use up all the extras. You can boot that out and replace it with something else if you would like. In fact, boot anything out and replace it...that is part of making this sustainable.
- The plan repeats for 2 weeks. By the end of the second week you will have mastered the plan.
- Cook all your lunch chicken breasts, cook your rice, boil your eggs and cut most of your veggies once a week.
- Buy most everything for the 2 weeks in one shopping trip returning once for fresh foods.
- Pack a cooler daily with your prepared foods. This will help you to avoid temptation!
- Even with the snacks that repeat daily you can change up flavors, veggies and fruits so that you don't feel like you are eating the same thing each day.
- Don't give up! Don't expect this to be completely easy the first time around or even the second. There is a learning curve but once it is established it yields sustainable weight loss and maintenance. Good luck! Happy Clean eating :)
Here is another Example Below
Strawberry chocolate shake with hidden greens
Meal 2 (rotate daily)
Protein berry oatmeal/White Spinach Feta Omelet
Meal 3 (rotate daily)Fruit, protein ranch with veggies/String cheese, fruit and veggies
meal 4 (rotate daily)
Lime chicken, rice and beans/Chicken Avocado and lime on whole wrap/turkey sandwich
Meal 5 (rotate daily)Kashi granola bar and yogurt/Hummus, fruit and veggies
Dinner Meals with Family
Day 1-Savory Cilantro and Lime Chicken Fajitas (170 cal)
Day 2-Turkey Chili Pie Soup (230 cal)
Day 3-Lemon Chicken Stir Fry (225 cal)
Day4- Taco Salad (273 cal)
Day 5-Grilled Chicken (335 cal)
Day 6-Pita Pizzas (under 300 cal)
I will get the links up soon so you can see amounts and recipes.